Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 April 2011

Info Post
So I've been so busy making dresses and earrings and working on a few other little projects that I haven't had the time to post some of my favourite DIYs from other creative bloggers. Shame on me! I'm drawn to DIYs like a moth to a flame, so here are some of my favourites.
This gorgeous T strap bra by Ivania of Love Aesthetics is amazing and soo simple! Ivania also made a great wrap skirt using a grey marl long sleeved sweatshirt.
DIYs jewellery using fluro/nautical rope are very popular at the moment - with good reason! This one by Andy of Style Scrapbook is amazing. Being a rock climbing enthusiast it the clasp particularly appeals to me. Check it out here.
Another perfectly executed DIY by A Matter of Style - why buy (from Zara) when you can DIY should be my new motto.
Another great DIY clutch from the adorable MJ of Dreaming Spires and Old Car Tyres - made using a thrifted leather skirt. Perfect!
How amazing is this beaded collar from the lovely Alexandra of She is Red?

0 comments:

Post a Comment