Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 21 August 2012

Info Post
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine
meant to highlight an upcoming release we're excited for!


Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis
RazorBill, 400 Pages
Expected US Release Date: January 15, 2013


Amy and Elder have finally left the oppressive walls of the spaceshipGodspeed behind. They're ready to start life afresh--to build a home--on Centauri-Earth, the planet that Amy has traveled 25 trillion miles across the universe to experience. But this new Earth isn't the paradise that Amy had been hoping for. Amy and Elder must race to uncover who--or what--else is out there if they are to have any hope of saving their struggling colony and building a future together. But as each new discovery brings more danger, Amy and Elder will have to look inward to the very fabric of what makes them human on this, their most harrowing journey yet. Because if the colony collapses? Then everything they have sacrificed--friends, family, life on Earth--will have been meaningless.
---------------------Goodreads summary

If you're unfamiliar with this here blog, there's really only one thing you need to know: I LOVE ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. It is seriously one of my absolute favourite YA novels, EVER. It is the very reason I started this book blog (as detailed in this post), and I will chat up Amy and Elder to anyone within hearing distance. Also, Harley <3.

Now, I loved A Million Suns too (read my review here!), but I pretty much view it as set up for book three. And I NEED IT NOW. I have to know what's on Centuri-Earth! Or who! Do they un-cryo (that's the technical term, of course) Amy's parents? Who survives? It worries me that I see Beth Revis repeatedly refer to it as a 'blood bath' and I have to frexing know why!

What book are you eagerly awaiting?
Leave your link in the comments!

PS. Have you entered my Follower Appreciation Giveaway yet? FIVE winners, one of which is international!

0 comments:

Post a Comment