Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 21 September 2011

Info Post
Two ways with a trench coat. It was a little chilly in Sydney so I got to test drive my Autumn wardrobe - I took a load of stuff but practically only wore variations of these outfits the whole time. I guess the packing guide is right - more isn't more when it comes to holidays.

I bought this Comptoir Des Cotonniers coat a few years ago on Marylebone High Street in London. It was a foot longer and I never wore it due to the odd length, but recently I chopped it off and hemmed it - a complete re-invent and perfect for every outfit now. It's amazing how a simple alteration can make such a difference. Do you have any items in your closet that could do with a simple facelift?


Top
Comptoir Des Cotonniers Altered Trench
 J Brand Bright Red Skinny Jeans
 A Pair & A Spare silk singlet
 Mango boots
Karen Walker Sunglasses.

Bottom
Comptoir Des Cotonniers Altered Trench
 Vintage leather shorts
Vintage breton top
Market tote
Mango boots
Karen Walker sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment