Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 22 September 2011

Info Post
It's so much harder than you think to create the perfect arm party. Too much of one ingredient and your wrists can appear contrived, too little of another can render it more of a bad blind date than a party. One of my gorgeous friends was rocking these wrist adornments recently and I have to say it's one of the best stacks I've seen lately - not too hot, not too cold but juuuusst right. This was what I was trying to articulate in my 'Guide to Stacked Arms Part 1' and 'Guide to Stacked Arms Part 2'.


As a side note, I didn't expect anything less from this particular friend who always seems to have her finger on the 'hipness' pulse. She's generally the first to use those expressions that sound bad to start with but roll off your tongue within weeks (ie. totes, jelly, ridic etc).

Example - Her: G you look STUNZO! Me: Stunzo hey? Are we saying that now? Her: Absa-fucking-lutely.

Hmmm, I wonder if that'll take off?

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment