Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 6 December 2011

Info Post
Cuenca, Ecuador
Think for yourself, question authority. ~ Timothy Leary #quote

I'm a philosophy major. That means I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed. ~ Bruce Lee #quote

You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt #quote

No one means all he says, and yet very few say all they mean, for words are slippery and thought is viscous. ~ Henry Adams #quote



Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! ~ Dr. Seuss #quote

You've got to be able to look at your thoughts on paper and discover what a fool you were. ~ Ray Bradbury #quote

I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers. ~ A Bit of Fry and Laurie #quote

It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. ~ Bible #quote


Cuenca, Ecuador
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. ~ Jim Carrey #quote

Victor Hugo was a madman who thought he was Victor Hugo. ~ Jean Cocteau #quote

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself a fool. ~ William Shakespeare #quote

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again? ~ A.A. Milne #quote

All of my misfortunes come from having thought too well of my fellows. ~ Jean Jacques Rousseau #quote

Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself. ~ Charles Seymour #quote

Care more than others think wise. ~ Howard Schultz #quote

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking. ~ John Maynard Keynes #quote

This and all the rest of the pictures taken at the Sol y Agua Resort in Yunguilla, Ecuador
Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young. ~ J.K. Rowling #quote

Clearness ornaments profound thoughts. ~ Luc de Clapier #quote

An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger. ~ Dan Rather #quote

The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.  ~ S.J. Harris #quote

A consistent thinker is a thoughtless person, because he conforms to a pattern; he repeats phrases & thinks in a groove. ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti #quote

All war is a symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal. ~ John Steinbeck #quote

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~ John F. Kennedy #quote

I think that I shall never see / A poem lovely as a tree ~ Joyce Kilmer #quote


I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be. ~ Ken Venturi #quote

Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain. ~ J. K. Rowling #quote

Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes #quote

Who was the guy who first looked at a cow & said 'I think I’ll drink whatever comes out of these when I squeeze ’em?' ~ Bill Watterson #quote

Her virtue was that she said what she thought, her vice that what she thought didn't amount to much. ~ Peter Ustinov #quote

Sometimes I think I have a Guardian Idiot. A little invisible spirit just behind my shoulder, looking out for me... Only he's an imbecile. ~ Spider Robinson #quote

Are we controlled by our thoughts, or are we controlling our thoughts? ~ Raymond Holliwell #quote


Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. ~ Benjamin Spock #quote

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently. ~ Nietzsche #quote

If people said what they thought, most conversations would be very brief. ~ Unknown #quote

There's a skeleton in everybody's closet / I can think of one or two in my own room ~ Crash Test Dummies #lyrics

Life is a jest; and all things show it. I thought so once; but now I know it. ~ Bette Davis #quote

I really think that I can make the grade / Daddy-o, Daddy-o / There'll be some changes made ~ Chet Atkins et al #lyrics

The free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought. ~ Leon Blum #quote

Too many lonely nights in the real world / Too many fools who don't think twice ~ Roy Orbison #lyrics

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. ~ Soren Kierkegaard #quote

A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. ~ John Steinbeck #quote

I never did give anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell. ~ Harry S. Truman #quote

The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true. ~ J. Robert Oppenheimer #quote

The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. ~ Dee Hock #quote

If you start to think about your physical or moral condition, you usually find that you are sick. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe #quote

This is slavery, not to speak one's thought. ~ Euripedes #quote


No accurate thinker will judge another person by that which the other persons enemies say about him. ~ Napoleon Hill #quote

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead #quote

Take me down little Susie, take me down / I know you think you’re the queen of the underground ~ Rolling Stones #lyrics

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle #quote

Politicians and dictators and the guys with the dough / They think they run the world but they just don’t know ~ Todd Rundgren #lyrics

I thought love was more or less a giving thing / Seems the more I gave, the less I got ~ Neil Diamond #lyrics

Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime. ~ Ernest Hemingway #quote


To find yourself, think for yourself. ~ Socrates #quote

Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it. ~ Mark Twain #quote

You're bound to get idears if you go thinkin' about stuff ~ John Steinbeck (The Grapes of Wrath) #quote

When thought becomes excessively painful, action is the finest remedy. ~ Salman Rushdie #quote

When you're drowning you don't think, "I would be incredibly pleased if someone would notice I'm drowning..." You just scream. ~ J. Lennon #quote

She feels in italics and thinks in CAPITALS. ~ Henry James #quote

We don't need no thought control. No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teacher, leave those kids alone. ~ Pink Floyd #lyrics

They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can see nothing but sea. ~ Sir Francis Bacon #quote

To achieve the impossible, it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought. ~ Tom Robbins #quote

Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all. ~ Voltaire #quote

ARCHIE: Everybody's scared o' death 'til it hits you. After that, you don't give it a second thought. ~ All in the Family #linesfromTV

I don`t think any of us can speak frankly about pain until we are no longer enduring it. ~ Arthur Golden #quote

Ugarte: You despise me, don't you? / Rick Blaine: If I gave you any thought I probably would. ~ Casablanca #linesfrommovies

Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking. ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr. #quote

MR. CARLSON: As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly. ~ WKRP in Cincinnati #linesfromTV

The guilty think all talk is of themselves. ~ Chaucer #quote


We count our miseries carefully, and accept our blessings without much thought. ~ Chinese #Proverb

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. ~ Douglas Adams #quote

If everyone thought the same way, no one would be thinking. ~ John Diefenbaker #quote

I think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability. ~ Oscar Wilde #quote

Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind. ~ Dean Koontz #quote

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think ~ A.A. Milne #quote

This world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel. ~ Horace Walpole and/or Jean de la Bryère #quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment