Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 January 2012

Info Post
Hosted by The Story Siren, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme to showcase the books we acquired this week (via purchase, library, ARC, etc)!

A pretty good haul this week! I'm a bit behind on my last stack because work conflicted with my time, but that's ok - lots to look forward to now!

From the library
The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
Girl vs. Boy - Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
Sloppy Firsts - Megan McCafferty



Purchased
Clockwork Angel (Infernal Devices, Book 1) - Cassandra Clare
Finally picked up the paperback! Perfect timing since Clockwork Prince is finally in transit in my library queue!

The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
Originally I was going to wait for the paperback, but I got too impatient for the library to get a copy in for me! I wanted to read it now, and then when I was in Barnes & Noble and saw this:
I knew I had to have it. (No hanklerfish, boohoo!)

Did you get any awesome books this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment