Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 13 May 2012

Info Post
Happy Mother's Day!
Brilliantly original. 5+ stars.

Makes me remember why I love reading.

So cute I want to die.

Cute summer read, but not for me. 3.5 Stars

The Fault In Our Stars and The Mortal Instruments magically fit both memes. They're that good.

I lose my shit over Jessi Kirby having read and remembered my review. And I get fun swag!

Coming up this week...
I finally talk adult books (sorta...) and I review Gilt by Katherine Longshore. (Spoiler: I LOVE IT.)


And finally, my mailbox!
Hosted by The Story Siren
Library
Storybound - Marissa Burt
Breadcrumbs - Anne Ursu
Saving Francesca - Melina Marchetta
Finnikin of the Rock - Melina Marchetta
SUPER excited! I've never read a Marchetta and hear amazing things.

Purchase

(both for the signing)

Won
(Thank you Goodreads & HarperTeen!)

Burn For Burn - Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
(Thank you SO SO MUCH Samantha!)

Gifted
Kiss the Morning Star swag (bookplates + tattoos) from Elissa Hoole
(Thank you so much Elissa!)

Review (via NetGalley)
Rape Girl - Alina Klein (thank you namelos!)
Temptation - Karen Ann Hopkins (thanks Harlequin!)

What's in your mailbox?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment