Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 14 May 2012

Info Post
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Things From Books 
I Wish I Could Do In Real Life
Very blatantly inspired from Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy and their Bookish Bucket List blog hop meme (I hope she/they doesn't mind!). I also want to attribute #1 to her, because even though I have wanted to play Quidditch since I first read about it, her list did remind me :) So in no particular order...

1. Play Quidditch. (Harry Potter - JK Rowling)

2. Read the alethiometer. (His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman)

3. Help Lola with her Marie Antoinette costume. (Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins)
Cricket can hang out in the room, too.

4. Go to one of The Disenchantments' shows. Preferably in a basement, and where I'll make out with Colby to make Bev jealous...and then promptly head up to Portland to watch Adam and the Shooting Stars play a show while I wail out Animate with the crowd. (The Disenchantments - Nina LaCour; Where She Went - Gayle Forman)

5. Practice my french with Etienne. (Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins)
French anything. *wink

6. Relax on a dock with Rowan after a long hike (and maybe a soccer game with kids). (Wanderlove - Kirsten Hubbard)

7. Sit in the empty field bed writing poetry with Joe as he plays his saxophone. (The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson)

8. Explore the Shadowhunter Institutes - both London and New York. (The Mortal Instruments series, The Infernal Device series - Cassandra Clare)
Wouldn't mind Jace, Will or Jem as tour guides, either!

9. Road trip to EVERYWHERE: New Mexico with Rusty and Honor; to the East Coast with Amy & Roger; to California with Harper, Jake and Laney. (In Honor - Jessi Kirby, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson, Saving June - Hannah Harrington)

10. Hang out at the market with Cinder, Iko and Prince Kai. (Cinder - Marissa Meyer)

11. Hang out in an airport with Oliver. (The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith)

12. Watch Harley paint. (Across the Universe - Beth Revis)
He absolutely broke my heart, and I adore him.

Is there ever a week I keep it to 10? Sigh.

What was your Top Ten this week?
Leave your link in the comments and I'll hop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment