Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 May 2012

Info Post

Towel Day is celebrated every 25 May as a tribute by fans of the late author Douglas Adams.  On this day, fans carry a towel with them to demonstrate their love for the books and the author, as referred to in Adams's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The commemoration was first held in 2001, two weeks after Adams's death on 11 May 2001.
 








I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer ~ Douglas Adams #quote

When you blame others, you give up your power to change. ~ Douglas Adams #quote

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons. ~ Douglas Adams #quote

We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem. ~ Douglas Adams #quote



I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. ~ Douglas Adams #quote

The problem with designing something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool. ~ Douglas Adams #quote




I'd far rather be happy than right any day ~ Douglas Adams #quote

I wrote an ad for Apple Computer: '...We might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end' ~ Douglas Adams #quote






He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot. ~ Douglas Adams #quote

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. ~ Douglas Adams #quote







0 comments:

Post a Comment