Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 4 May 2012

Info Post
This Fashion Week I set myself a challenge - in the spirit of being industrious and fashionable at the same time I challenged myself to see how many DIYs I could pack into each of my outfits. In the end it seemed that most of my outfits were made up of things I had made which was so fun. There's nothing more satisfying than telling the amazingly dressed fashionistas backstage that you made it yourself!

Rather than doing what most sane people do and planning my outfits ahead, I  usually just decided on the day what I would wear - and being so last minute meant sometimes doing projects just before leaving the house and even finishing one project in the cab on the way to the tents. But that's how I roll! This was Day 1, hanging with the absolutely lovely Yenny of Studded Hearts.


Wearing: DIY Studded headband, jacket from a market in Hong Kong, DIY lace shorts, Zara boots, Chloe bag

sIMG_0192
sIMG_0194
sIMG_0196

Images by the very talented Jysla Kay

0 comments:

Post a Comment