Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 13 August 2012

Info Post
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Book Romances
That Would Make It In the Real World

Before we begin, the topic is in honor of Jamie (contributor to The Broke and the Bookish and of the Perpetual Page Turner - two blogs you NEED to be following if not already!) and her upcoming wedding, so of course a big, big CONGRATULATIONS! to her.

I suck at this topic. Characters are already so real to me that I genuinely believe they exist in real life and end, begin, or continue as they are at the end of the book. So, because I'm lame and couldn't think of ten, I've also included a few couples who I'm fairly certain would not last! (Hope that's not too depressing...)

They'll Make It, No Matter What
1. Brittany + Alex Fuentes
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

2. Puck Connelly + Sean Kendrick
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

3. Lyra Belacqua + Will Parry
The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials #3) by Philip Pullman

4. Augustus + Hazel
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
(THEY WILL BE FOREVER.)

5. Lola + Cricket
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

6. Travis + Harper
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller

7. Rusty + Honor
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
**SPOILER** Well...if they do end up together, anyway, I think it would work.

Sorry, But I Think It's Over

1. June + Day
Legend by Marie Lu
You have no idea how much it saddens me to put them on this side of the list - and I sincerely hope and pray to Marie Lu that I'm wrong - but their circumstances, their upbringing, everything they face? I just don't know.

2. America + Prince Maxon
The Selection by Kiera Cass
This might have to do with the fact I just don't like America, but sorry - she'll screw it up somehow.

3. Tessa + Will
The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
I seriously believe they have too much passion, tension and emotion with each other to get past it. Maybe they'll end up together in the books, but I don't think it would last in the real world. More Will for meeeeee!

4. Tessa + Jem
The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
Basically I just think Tessa will be alone hahah. (Truthfully? I think she might die.)

Which couples do you think would make it?
Tell me in the comments or leave your link!

0 comments:

Post a Comment