Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 24 September 2012

Info Post

Top Ten Series
I Haven't Read or Finished Yet
(The topic is actually series not finished, but there are so few I've left hanging I had to expand it a bit.)
I say it all the time here: I rarely start series until they're finished, because I just can't imagine having to wait. So yes, I am aware that I'm absolutely crazy to have not started most of these series yet, and that I'm probably missing out on some fantastic books.

Started, But Not Finished

The Uglies series by Scott Westerfield
I really like this one, I'm not certain why I've not finished it - I've got Specials and Extras left to read.

I read the first one, and I liked it fine - but I just haven't picked it back up. Maybe one day.

The Erec Rex series by Kaza Kingsley
I ADORED this MG series when I started it, and I actually had no idea a fourth one was coming out until I saw it in stores a bit ago. I checked the fourth one out from the library and started it, but never finished before it had to be returned. I'll finish this one eventually, I'm sure of it.

The Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty
I know. I KNOW. I loved Sloppy Firsts (review here!), and of course Marcus Flutie, and I want to have these all read by the time her MG books focusing on Jessica pre-Hope moving away comes out - I even have Second Helpings sitting on my shelf!

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
I know this one isn't done yet, but I haven't read City of Lost Souls yet either. I barely remember City of Fallen Angels as it is...

Haven't Started Yet
(aka, I KNOW! STOP YELLING AT ME!)


The Divergent series by Veronica Roth
The Delirium series by Lauren Oliver
The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater
The Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness
The Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White

What series are unfinished for you?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment