Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 8 September 2011

Info Post


How gorgeous are these twig bangles? They're the perfect addition to an arm party. I saw a very cute post over at Oracle Fox that completely inspired me to have a go at making them myself. Here's how I did it.


You'll need:
  • Some twigs - I found some soft hanging roots that had been knocked off a fig tree near my house. Fresh is best as they are more bendy than if they have dried out.
  • Gold metallic spray paint
  • Glue or a glue gun
  • Some thread  
How to:
1. Cut the twigs into lengths to make a circle that fits your hand.
2. Bend them into the rounded shape, doubling up the end.
3. Wrap the doubled up end with thread to secure the bangle shape.
4. Put a dot of glue and to secure the thread.
5. Spray paint the bangles - making sure to coat entirely. Do a few coats if necessary.
6. Let dry completely.


Voila!


Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment