Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 28 September 2011

Info Post
This is for those of you who've emailed/commented wanting to know where you can get a pair of the  black ankle boots I always wear. You can see which boots I'm referring to here, here and here. Purchased from Mango two years ago, they're pretty damn perfect - black suede, a V shaped dip at the front, low heel and pull on leather tabs. A definite wardrobe essential that go perfectly with  just about everything I own. Sadly my pair aren't available anymore but I've compiled my top 9 ankle boots below so you can get amongst it.


1. Isabel Marant - Dicker Bottines - the original and the best.
4. Dolce Vita - Jamison Boot - I heart these (also available at OAK).
7. Ash - Jess Biss Curved Zip - these are perfection.
8. Topshop - acne pistol lookalikes!

A tip if you're not  overly confident with your pins - invest in ankle boots with a dip at the front (like the Ash ones above) for their leg lengthening and ankle shrinking properties. It. Works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment