Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 4 September 2011

Info Post
This week I'm going home for a two week holiday to Sydney and Brisbane, so excited! It will be so nice to spend a bit of time with family and friends. I can't wait to hit my favourite thrift store and get DIYing on my old sewing machine! What's in my suitcase? There'll be lots of outfits needed for catching up with friends, a hens party, a wedding, a few blogger friend meet ups and Vogue Fashion Night Out in Sydney. This trip calls for more than carry on - which is what I usually like to travel with. I'm still following my Packing Guide and it hasn't failed me yet!


Image 1 - CLOTHES Left pile | Thrifted yellow skirt, A Pair & A Spare knitted shorts, DIY pink skirt, A Pair & A Spare lace shorts, A Pair & A Spare lace singlet, thrifted denim gillet, thrifted nautical top. Right pile | Stella McCartney white high waisted pants, J Brand red skinnies, J Brand blue skinnes, Whistles black bodycon dress, thrifted leather shorts.

Image 2 - CLOTHES Thrifted beaded jacket, Zara trench coat, H&M khaki hooded jacket, Whistles leather jacket.

Image 3 - SWIM Stella McCartney frilled bikinis, Topshop gingham bikinis

Image 4 -  ACCESSORIES Ebay cat eye sunglasses, Karen Walker Number One sunglasses, market sunglasses, locally designed black crystal collar necklace, DIY white collar necklace, DIY tassel earrings.

Image 5 - SHOES New Look black block heels, Mango boots, Reiss mesh heels, Nat-sui camel t-bar flats, Ash perforated peep toe boots, Aneill leather ballet flats.

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment