Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 20 September 2011

Info Post
I'm so delighted to see that the Burberry SS12 collection is an extension of their resort wear that I fell in love with a little while ago. I couldn't resist tooting my horn about the inclusion of wedges with coloured bead embellishments - similar to the ones I made here inspired by the high heels in the Resort collection. It's great to see a look sticking around for long enough for us to have a go at making it! Why not have a go at making them yo'self?


Other Favourite DIY inspirations from the show:
  • Wooden bead embellished belts and and collars 
  • Straw hats with wool pompoms
  • Raffia oversized collars
  • Sunglasses with threaded rims
  • Coloured wooden shape embellished trench coats
  • Coats with knitted sleeves

Images courtesy of Style.com and The Blonde Salad

0 comments:

Post a Comment