Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 29 March 2012

Info Post
These zip sleeves have just jumped to the top of my DIY list. As soon as I spied then on Harper's BAZAAR Aus streetstyle I knew I would have to have a go at making my own. I love creating cut outs in clothes using zips, you can choose if you want to expose yourself or not. Yay for weekend projects!

On a side note, how effortlessly amazing do all the sydney girls over at HB street style look? Seriously, they put my 'casually walking through surrey hills' outfits to shame! Ok, so it probably doesn't help that when in Sydney I'm usually on my way home from one of those secondhand store outlets (2 dollars a kilo yall!) dragging enormous red and blue stipey bags... Doesn't make for a sartorially friendly outfit...


0 comments:

Post a Comment