Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 17 March 2012

Info Post

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, meant to spotlight the books we've acquired this week (via library, purchase, review, etc).

Sorry about the crummy pictures this week, everyone - my camera was out of commission so this was all done with my Droid. And it's been quite dreary this week, so the lightings been a bit off.

Library
Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
Finally! Been waiting for this from the library forever!

Dead To You - Lisa McMann

All These Things I've Done - Gabrielle Zevin

Various Positions - Martha Schabas
I've heard such mixed (mostly negative, to be honest) things about this book
I'm so curious to read it and see for myself.

Why We Broke Up - Daniel Handler, Moira Kalman


For Review
From Publisher:
Chomp - Carl Hiaasen (thanks Random House!)

From NetGalley:
Don't You Wish - Roxanne St. Claire
(thanks NetGalley and Random House!)

Won
Love, Inc. - Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout (signed!)
Won via Goodreads giveaways - Thanks Yvonne and Sandy!

What's in your mailbox?
Leave your link in the comments and I'll check it out!

PS. Don't forget to enter my Birthday giveaway here!
You could win one of these books, and there will be TWO winners!
ends April 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment