Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 19 March 2012

Info Post
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's topic is:

Top Ten Books On 
My Spring To-Be-Read List

This was difficult. I keep a running document of all the New Releases I'm looking forward to for the year - mostly so I could keep track of the ones I feature on Waiting on Wednesday, but it's turned into a pretty great tool for putting holds at the library.

So, with great difficulty and the knowledge that this list will change as the hour does, here's the Top Spring releases I'm most looking forward to: (also, I made the assumption Spring = April, May, June)


Being Friends With Boys - Terra Elan McVoy
The List - Siobhan Vivian
Take A Bow - Elizabeth Eulberg
The Selection - Kiera Cass
In Honor - Jessi Kirby
Second Chance Summer - Morgan Matson
The Princesses of Iowa - M. Molly Backes
Gilt - Katherine Longshore
My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick
A Midsummer's Nightmare - Kody Keplinger

But because I am unfortunately not made of money so I can't guarantee the new releases will all end in my possession (I wish!), the real TBR list for my spring - thanks to the library, pre-ordering, and already owning:

Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
The Survivial Kit - Donna Freitas
Being Friends With Boys - Terra Elan McVoy
Blood Red Road - Moira Young
The Disenchantments - Nina LaCour
Second Helpings - Megan McCafferty
My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick
Take A Bow - Elizabeth Eulberg
Divergent - Veronica Roth
Gilt - Katherine Longshore

What books are on your TBR List?
Leave your link in the comments and I'll pop by!

PS. Have you entered my birthday giveaway here yet?
You could win one of the books below or another April release of your choice! Two winners!
ends April 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment