Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 29 October 2012

Info Post
Grazia recently asked me to style two of my favourite looks from my new book for a spread in their magazine.  The ensemble I put together is typical of the projects in the book - simple, timeless and able to be seamlessly worked into just about anyone's wardrobe. While creating the new projects for my book, I focused on pieces that wouldn't date too easily and could be integrated into an adaptable and chic wardrobe - I knew that for trend items hot off the runway you could come here to my blog, and so for my book I chose pieces that would stand the test of time. 

The chain collar top and feather hem skirt are both simple updates to secondhand items that take them from basic to being the sorts of pieces I've worn time and time again. Make sure you grab a copy of Grazia Australia this week to read an exclusive extract of a tutorial from the book!
Geneva Vanderzeil Grazia
Wearing: DIY Chain Collar Top (from my book), DIY Feather Hem Skirt (from my book), Zara ankle strap heels, Brahmin bag, Coach watch.
Thanks Grazia for the lovely feature!

0 comments:

Post a Comment