Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 6 October 2012

Info Post
This week's blog happenings:
Review: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. Totally worth all the heartache. 4.5 Stars
Monthly Reads: October 2012. I'm being ambitious, but they all look so good!

Coming up next week:
Reviews for The Other Normals by Ned Vizzini and Between You & Me by Marisa Calin, and a FAB Waiting on Wednesday pick!

In case you missed it...
I was over at the amazing Katelyn's blog for a fun This Or That session! Click over to see how I seamlessly blend Zombieland, Buffy, and genre binging into one post :) (Thanks Katelyn!)

My giveaway to celebrate Shanon being a contributor here ends Sunday! Have you entered yet? It's INTERNATIONAL! The winner can choose one of these books:

Onto the book haul!
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, and In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!
 I wasn't going to do one, but I realized I forgot a few in last week's epic post!


Library
Purity by Jackson Pearce
Been dying to read this and it finally came into circulation - yay!

Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins
I've been hearing a lot of great things about this author, and when I saw this sitting right next to my table at the library...

Purchased
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
I went to their tour kickoff, so I bought it there! And lucky for you all, I got my ARC signed and an extra poster to give away...but that'll be later ;)

Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Because I went to her book launch event up in Redondo Beach! She's hilarious and adorable. I also got my ARC signed by her, which I'll be giving away at the end of October!

Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger (pictured here)
I took the picture of the books before the event (recap here!), but I bought it for her Launch!

Won
Crewel ARC by Gennifer Albin (signed!)
Through her Twitter contest! I actually already have a personalized ARC from her, so this'll be given away at some point, too :)

What books came into your possession this past week?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment