Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 13 October 2012

Info Post

Thanks to the magic of scheduling posts, nobody knew that I've been without internet all week! As I type this, I'm at a Starbucks near my house. Our router at home went kaput, so I've been without and unable to return any comments :( I hope to have a new one installed this weekend though!

In case you missed it...
Quirky and I love it. 4 Stars.

Sigh.

I can barely stand the wait.

A fabulous look at friendship with a unique presentation. 4.5 Stars

Coming up this week...
Shanon reviews Entwined by Heather Dixon
I review For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund (spoiler: LOVE) and Beta by Rachel Cohn!
(apparently it's beautiful cover week!)
Also, a Waiting on Wednesday pick that I know you all share. I just know.

Onto the book haul!
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Library
The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
When I was at the Keeper of the Lost Cities launch, I was in line with my friend Andrea Ortega and she spotted this on the shelf and said it was one of her favourites. I had to check it out! It sounds like a fab novel just based on the synopsis, at least - and I trust Andrea :)

Purchased
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
One of my favourites, and it's a holiday book! Finally own it :) I'll be giving away a copy next month, too!

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Timeless by Alexandra Monir
Eve by Anna Carey
There's a reason why I bought all these this week, but my lips are sealed as to why ;) Hopefully you'll find out next week!

Small, but a seriously great haul this week.

What books came into your possession?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment