Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 25 August 2011

Info Post



The last week of summer ladies and gents - I hope it's been a good one! You'll have noticed that the shops are full of autumn/winter gear, so what investments should you make to ensure you are AW11 ready? Fear not - you really don't have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe. A couple of key pieces is all you need.

Hopefully you have a set of good quality basics (if you don't see this post, and this one also, to give you a helping hand in that department) to which you can add a couple of items for instant updates. What will I be investing in? I'm loving the snake/mustard/maroon/and monotone palette for the cooler months. And glitter encrusted shoes (cue my recent DIY), as well as collar necklaces and statement boots.

Make sure to duck into your local thrift stores and flea markets to see if they have anything in these colour palettes and styles. I'll be DIYing my most lusted after items and trends - so stay tuned for key autumn/winter looks that you can make yourself (camel cape or leather skirt anyone?).

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment