Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 27 August 2011

Info Post



All pictures taken in Cuenca, Ecuador




What's the use of a fine house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on? ~ Henry David Thoreau #quote

When people go to work, they shouldn't have to leave their hearts at home.  ~ Betty Bender #quote



My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. ~ Erma Bombeck #quote

Sometimes you got to get away, to want to go back home again. ~ Sheryl Crow #quote
 





He who builds according to every man's advice will have a crooked house. ~ #Proverb from Denmark

When Johnny comes marching home again / Nobody understands it can happen again ~ Clash #lyrics

Home is not where you live, but where they understand you. ~ Christian Morgenstern #quote

I don't mind dying, I'll gladly do that, but not right now, I need to clean the house first. ~ Astrid Lindgren #quote
 




When you go to a donkey's house, don't talk about ears. ~ #Proverb from Jamaica

Contemplation and wisdom are highest achievements and man is not totally at home with them. ~ Gabriel Marcel #quote

But I believe above all that I wanted to build the palace of my memory, because my memory is my only homeland. ~ Anselm Kiefer #quote
 




As long as there are slaughter houses there will always be battlefields. ~ Leo Tolstoy #quote

Our houses are such unwieldy property that we are often imprisoned rather than housed by them. ~ Henry David Thoreau #quote




What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. ~ Mother Teresa #quote

Love is always a stranger in the house of avarice. ~ Andreas Capellanus #quote




may came home with a smooth round stone / as small as a world and as large as alone ~ e.e. cummings #quote

Metaphysics is a dark ocean without shores or lighthouse, strewn with many a philosophic wreck ~ Immanuel Kant #quote

The house of delusions is cheap to build but drafty to live in. ~ A.E. Housman #quote

Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home. ~ Bill Crosby #quote

 


How does it feel, how does it feel to be without a home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone. ~ Bob Dylan #lyrics

Often in a wooden house a golden room we find. ~ Henry Wordsworth Longfellow #quote






My home is where my books are. ~ Ellen Thompson #quote

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.  ~ J.W. von Goethe #quote

The lust for comfort, that stealthy thing that enters the house a guest, and then becomes a host, and then a master. ~ Kahlil Gibran #quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment