Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 27 August 2011

Info Post
I thought it was high time for a little recap of what I've been up to this year. Hmmm, from the looks of it I have no life and my buddies go by the names of glue, scissors and sewing machine (although one of these days I'm hoping to finally crack the 'what the eff do you want?' demeanor of my local Chinese bead stall owners, fingers crossed!). I also really wanted to thank you for your comments, emails and tweets. Getting feedback from you is seriously the best part of my DIY filled days. Even when that feedback is that I should stop being lazy and actually iron before sewing my hems... Everyone needs a little help from their (internet) friends right? It's so good to see that more and more people are thinking 'how can I DIY that?' when they see something they like, and I love it when someone emails or tweets me to say 'you should make this'. So a big big thanks! You can look forward to lots more fun projects in the future. Oh and I hope you enjoy the full array of my lame poses in the pics below, haha.

I'm going to be doing a little giveaway over the next couple of weeks of one of the items in these images! Which one below would you most like in your closet?


Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment