Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 31 August 2011

Info Post
Introducing my DIY knit shorts. Ok, so I can't knit to save myself, and it was  actually my boyfriend's mum who kindly made these for me (shout out to the best boyfriends mum ever!) after seeing my post about Barbro Anderson's knit shorts here (click through to her website for the tutorial). Check out her tutorial here. They're all sorts of Stolen Girlfriends Club and I feel pretty spoilt. I love putting these on along with my favorite soft jersey tee,  and hanging out on the couch pretending its not 42 degrees outside. I think this coming winter would be a good time  to learn how to use a set of knitting needles, but when does anyone (other than Charlotte York) have time to learn a new skill like that?


0 comments:

Post a Comment