Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 12 November 2012

Info Post
As the holiday season approaches my mind can't help but turn to chic party outfits, and when I spotted this amazing Jonathan Saunders SS13 cardigan at the London Showrooms when they came to HK recently, I immediately thought of how fun it would be as part of a festive party ensemble. When the weather's cold and the wine's mulled (and drunk in copious amounts), who wouldn't want to be wearing a bright red sparkly cardigan? And what's even better is that it's a simple little project that you can get your hands on in a jiffy. I would probably steer clear of wearing thigh high black boots and a red and white skirt with this piece, lest you get mistaken for Santa's sexy elf -  a pair of black skinny jeans, pumps and a slouchy grey marl tee would do the trick.

DIY Inspo Sequin Cardigan
DIY Inspo Sequin Cardigan

Images: My own and vogue.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment