Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 21 November 2012

Info Post
Life is so global these days, my email and phone call list regularly includes people from Sydney, London, New York and Shanghai. There's nothing worse than being oblivious to time and date differences around the world when in these situations (WHAT? It's already TUESDAY where you are? How can that beeeeeee?), so I think it's time I started stacking my watches, all with different times. Head to your local thrift shop where you'll no doubt find some old school watches, hopefully still ticking!

diy multiple watches
diy multiple watches
diy multiple watches
diy multiple watches

Would you stack your watches? Btw if you're looking to create the perfect wrist stack, read my guide here.

 Images: Here, here, Here, here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment