Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 November 2012

Info Post
It always seems impossible until its done. ~ Nelson Mandela #quote

It is the mission of the twentieth century to elucidate the irrational. ~ Maurice Merleau-Ponty #quote

Somehow our devils are never quite what we expect when we meet them face to face. ~ Nelson DeMille #quote






Genius is eternal patience. ~ Michelangelo #quote

Only mediocrity can be trusted to be always at its best. ~ Max Beerbohm #quote

The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ~ Nelson Mandela #quote

Lord, grant that I may always desire more than I accomplish. ~ Michelangelo #quote

Good painting is like good cooking; it can be tasted, but not explained. ~ Maurice de Vlaminck #quote 


A lot of the things that until now seemed unthinkable are starting to be thinkable. ~ Nick Johnson #quote

This planet Earth, the act of putting a roof over our heads, our flesh and blood existence, it's all very temporary. ~ Melissa Auf der Maur #quote

There is no justice among men. ~ Nicholas II #quote

Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Revenge me if I die! ~ Ngo Dinh Diem #quote

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. ~ Nido Qubein #quote

Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind. ~ Mick Jagger #quote

First of all, we must note that the universe is spherical. ~ Nicolaus Copernicus #quote





Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily ~ Napoleon Bonaparte #quote

I'd rather be dead than singing "Satisfaction" when I'm forty-five. ~ Mick Jagger #quote

The best cure for the body is a quiet mind. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte #quote

Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel. ~ Melissa Etheridge #quote

Those things which I am saying now may be obscure, yet they will be made clearer in their proper place. ~ Nicolaus Copernicus #quote




I never fit in. I am a true alternative. And I love being the outcast. That's my role in life, to be an outcast. ~ Meat Loaf #quote

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte #quote

If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself. ~ Mickey Mantle #quote

We live, not as we wish to, but as we can. ~ Mencius #quote

I think about that "empty" space a lot. That emptiness is what allows for something to actually evolve in a natural way. ~ Meredith Monk #quote

A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef. ~ Navjot Singh Sidhu #quote

A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide. ~ Mickey Mantle #quote





History is a set of lies agreed upon. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte #quote

Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed. ~ Neil Armstrong #quote

You're always a little disappointing in person because you can't be the edited essence of yourself. ~ Mel Brooks #quote

Talent was not rare; the ability to survive having it was. ~ Neal Stephenson #quote

A revolutionary idea is usually one with its sleeves rolled up. ~ Navjot Singh Sidhu #quote

 






Because my musical training has been limited, I've never been restricted by what technical musicians might call a song. ~ Neil Diamond #quote

Geologists have a saying - rocks remember. ~ Neil Armstrong #quote

Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal. ~ Mike Ditka #quote


Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ~ Steve Jobs #quote

Your heart is full of fertile seeds, waiting to sprout. ~ Morihei Ueshiba #quote

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much. ~ Mother Teresa #quote

In Canada, nobody is ever overthrown because nobody gives a damn. ~ Mordecai Richler #quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment