Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 April 2012

Info Post
It's absolutely no secret that I died and went to DIY heaven as soon as I saw the 3.1 Phillip Lim S/S12 show... I think out of all the collections it nailed the trends the most for me (eg perfect pastels, crisp white, perspex shoes - need I say more?). Anyway, although I loved the vests on the runway, little did I know they are transformable into backpacks... Seriously it doesn't get much more amazing does it? I assume the arms and bottom of the vest zip up the create the bag, and the drawstring neck is genius! There is also a silk top in the collection that transforms into a tote bag. I can't describe how much I love items of clothing with more than one function, it's just so right! And must I remind you that this could be (would be, should be!) a weekend project?

apairandasparephilliplim3
apairandasparephilliplim
apairandasparephilliplim2

0 comments:

Post a Comment