Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 April 2012

Info Post
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's topic is:

Top Ten Seven Books
I'd Like To See As A Movie

It's no secret that I can't stand books being made into movies. I know, there are some exceptions, there are some movies from books that are brilliant, there are some movies from books that you love just as much as the other (Harry Potter, right?) - but generally, I am not a fan. Which obviously makes this list quite hard for me to make!

Hence only 7.

1. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
This could be such a wonderful, fun Holiday movie.

2. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
I think this is obvious since Jennifer is also a screenwriter, and her novel would translate SO well. (They are making it a movie, right? Or am I going crazy?)  It would be such an adventure and so action-packed.

3. The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
Just like Percy Jackson, I think this would be amazing.

4. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
I'm just a fan of all Rick Riordan's YA books becoming movies, apparently. They could be some great, enjoyable family films. Plus, I love the history he includes!

5. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
I waffled a bit if I was going to put this on here, but I think it could be a fun little indie film. Some awesomely-bad girl band with one boy traveling along the Pacific Northwest as they try to figure out their futures, lives and the what-ifs of life? C'mon. That's just screen gold.

6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
I mean...yes, it would be the cutest little love story chick flick on the planet, but really I'd just want a real life Oliver. (Don't we all?)

7. Take A Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
Ok, I'm cheating because I have yet to read this - but everything I've read and seen, I think it would be pretty perfect. I'm a huge sucker for anything Arts Schools (name a dance movie, arts movie, I'VE SEEN IT.) and I think this could be among them.

What books do you want to see on the screen?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment