Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 29 April 2012

Info Post
the book that reignited my desire to write


which turned into one of the best nights of my life
Me, Kirsten Hubbard, Nina LaCour, Gayle Forman, Stephanie Perkins


Jace Wayland included!

PLUS: Win a signed finished copy of In Honor by Jessi Kirby!
US only (sorry!), ends 5/1 (hopefully the winner will receive it before or on its release date)

AND: A small preview of an exciting post on Monday...


Finally, this week's mailbox!

Library
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
I am fully aware how often this pops up in my mailbox haha. I WILL get it done!

Silver Phoenix - Cindy Pon
I stumbled upon this when I went to pick up the others
and I'm too curious to not read it after I had the pleasure of meeting her.

Ripper - Stefan Petrucha

Review
Struck - Jennifer Bosworth 
(thanks DAC ARC Tour!)

NetGalley
Unspoken - Sarah Rees Brennan
One Moment - Kristina McBride
Flirting in Italian - Lauren Henderson
Kissing Shakespeare - Pamela Mingle
The Book of Blood and Shadow - Robin Wasserman**
Something Like Normal - Trish Doller (!!!!)
Velveteen - Daniel Marks
Code Name Verity - Elizabeth Wein

**I was approved of The Book of Blood and Shadow on Thursday - but the book has already been published and archived. How do I respond on NG? Decline + state I was approved after it was taken down in the "review" section? Help please!

Thank you Random House, Bloomsbury, Egmont, and Disney-Hyperion!

Purchases

For the YA or Bust Tour
Hold Still - Nina LaCour
Where She Went - Gayle Forman

Found out there's a used bookstore in San Diego. Awesome, but sooo bad for my wallet.
But hey, these 4 books only cost me $8!
Nightshade - Andrea Cremer
Teen Angst? Naaaah... - Ned Vizzini
A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray (loveeee this book)

Top: Friends of the Library Bookshop
Bottom: I really need to stay out of Barnes & Noble...haha
The Book Thief - Markus Zukas

Bright Lights, Big Ass - Jen Lancaster
love her! I'll be at her signing next month in San Diego.

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson (review here!)
Yay! Hopefully going to her signing next month in Huntington, and I can't wait for Second Chance Summer.

Poison Study - Maria V. Snyder
One of my best friends keeps insisting I need to read this. Plus, the day after I purchased, Anna put up a review saying it was great!

What's in your mailbox?
Leave your link in the comments and I'll hop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment