Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 19 April 2012

Info Post
As you probably know I LOVE to look at editorials, streetstyle and just about everything else with my critical 'can I DIY?' eye. It's pretty much like playing spot the DIY allll day long. The poor girl keeping an eagle eye on me in Joyce (v high end HK boutique) yesterday was VERY shocked to see me pull out a pen and paper and mark down a potential DIY idea... 'No no lady don't worry, I'm just marking down the style name of these neon Loubous so I don't forget them when I come back to do my weekly stock up on designer accessories!'

 Ok anyway, spied a few little DIY ideas in this streetstyle pic of Hanne Gaby - can you spot them too? 


1. fringed clutch: definitely do-able
2. neon pink cape: pinkaliscious and need to make this!
3. crop top: you bet your bottom dollar - I see a before & after project here.
3. white piped oversized shorts: get down to your local thrift store and stock up on oversized trousers for your next long weekend project!

Image: studded hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment