Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 28 November 2011

Info Post
I must admit that I only recently stumbled upon the Missoni S/S12 collection, even though it was shown a few months ago now. Fashion month is such a blur of collections and details that sometimes some of the best collections for DIY inspiration slip by me. Whilst doing a bit of webslacking last night I was completely blown away by the attention to detail in this collection - the iconic Missoni fabrics intermixed with fringed necklaces, tiered skirts, coloured flowers, tassels, painted seashell necklaces, bright gold chain, shoes with coloured clear heels (I die!) and bags with coloured fans attached. For me this collection brings to mind salsa dancers and mexico - and does it get any more fun than that? Some parts of the show were a little too much in my books but overall is scores a zillion points in the DIY inspiration stakes. You can look forward to seeing some projects inspired by this collection.


For all of you deep into winter, apologies for all the summer inspiration that I have been posting. But there's no reason why accessories and projects like the ones above can't be integrated in your winter wardrobe. In fact my favourite outfit at the moment is a soft grey marl sweatshirt, neon necklace, skinny khaki jeans and black ankle boots. The best of both worlds right?

Images: Vogue.com

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment