Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 7 November 2011

Info Post

The funny thing about fashion is that you see something on the runway, get all sorts of excited about it, forget about it for a little while and then, when it has almost slipped your mind entirely, it pops up again in stores and online. That was the case for me with this Balmain textured mini, which recently surprised and delighted me by being in the 'what's new' section of Net-A -Porter. Ha, feels like ages ago that I made my own little version when it first hit the AW11 catwalks. Oh fashion, why do you confuse me so???? I'm very sorry to those of you who have already seen this, but if you'd like to get amongst this gorgeous textured style, check out my DIY Textured Mini tutorial. I wore mine on the weekend and it was very fun.  Happy DIYing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment