Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 November 2011

Info Post


Sometimes I see editorials that fill me such DIY inspiration I feel like I should just quit my job and take up crafting full time. Or become a stylist - one with very limited actual styling abilities but plenty of skill with a couple of balls of neon string. The neon/tribal/beach theme in this shoot had me literally drooling, with the DIY inspiration details a giant cherry on top.

I have a majorly creative weekend planned, and this shoot has inspired me to:
- craft some simple rope necklaces
- make that blanket cape I keep banging on about
- make a skirt out of some mexican fabric
- craft a colourful feather collar

Phew. Lots of work ahead clearly. Happy Friday guys! Have you got any projects planned?

Images: Cosmopolitan Australia December 2011 via Oracle Fox (thanks to these ladies for the tip on this editorial. You guys were right, it's completely up my alley).

0 comments:

Post a Comment