Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 20 June 2012

Info Post
Please say hello!
I love to meet new people and fellow book lovers. I'm friendly, I promise! I want to know which books you recommend and your favourite book! So, in order for you to easily spot me, here are 10 ways how:

1. I have seriously long, dark brown & black hair. It goes down to my waist. I constantly touch and fidget with it.

2. I've somehow managed to tweak my knee, so I'm currently walking with a limp on my left side. I hope it is gone before ALA (don't think it'll go over well walking an exhibit hall for 8 hours!), but chances are my gait will be a bit wonky.

3. I'm going to be there Friday evening, Saturday, and half of Sunday. So uhh...don't look for me other times?

4. I always look rushed. So I'm told, anyway.

5. I'm 5'3" when I stand tall. So I'll probably be around 5'1" because I'm kinda slouchy. Look down.

6. I wear a gold kartouche necklace that literally shines in sunlight. It says my name in Arabic on one side, and my name in English on the other. I will also be wearing 2 rings on my left hand: a ginormous shield ring on my middle finger (seriously, it's HUGE), and a silver leafing ring on my pointer finger.

7. I'm proooobably going to be at these author signings:
Friday: 

  • Jackson Pearce @ 5:30pm

Saturday:

  • Libba Bray @ 10:30 am
  • David Levithan @ 12pm
  • Jessica Khoury @ 2pm
  • Sarah J. Maas @ 3:30pm

Sunday:

  • Michael Grant @ 1pm
  • Lisa Schroeder @ 1:30pm (this one might not fit...but I'll try!)
  • Gennifer Albin @ 2:30pm


8. I will be at this event!
The Great YA Blogger Meetup
Saturday, June 23 @ 8pm
9. These are my business cards:
Cinder foot not included.
10. And mostly, because I look like this:
If you recognize this, it's my Twitter picture. Seems to work as an identifier!
Will you be there? Leave a comment so I can look out for you!
(and maybe some way I can recognize you, too?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment