Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 21 June 2012

Info Post
Every summer like clockwork I get a hankering for jumpsuits. They just have to be the most simple of outfits to thrown on a go - and soft silky ones that woosh around your legs when you walk feel so good to wear. Although, I must say they seem more prone to wardrobe mishaps, not least that you have to basically get naked in order to go to the toilet - you really want to make sure you locked the door! I recently bought this one from Asos in canary yellow which I've been wearing to death, I can't wait to show you it! I'm also thinking about buying this one, but I know these things can be easy (and fun) to make yourself so I might have a crack.

diy inspiration jumpsuits
diy inspiration jumpsuits8
diy inspiration jumpsuits7
diy inspiration jumpsuits6
diy inspiration jumpsuits5
diy inspiration jumpsuits4
diy inspiration jumpsuits2

Lee Olivera, Refinery29, Garance Dore, Knight Cat, Hanelli, Harpers Bazaar Jun/Jul 2012,  This Time Tomorrow, Olivia Palermo, Vanessa Jackman

0 comments:

Post a Comment