Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 20 June 2012

Info Post
All pictures taken in Ecuador....
Percy wouldn't notice a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing one of Dobby's hats. ~ J.K. Rowling #quote

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~ Albert Einstein #quote

The Law of conservation of energy tells us we can`t get something for nothing, but we refuse to believe it. ~ Isaac Asimov #quote

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. ~ Edgar Allan Poe #quote

...where the flowers grow year round....
I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. ~ Mahatma Gandhi #quote

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. ~ Robert A. Heinlein #quote

The obstacle is the path. ~ Zen #Proverb

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~ Voltaire #quote

a wondrous thing, this year round growing...
The more I see, the less I know for sure. ~ John Lennon #quote

I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ~ J.K. Rowling #quote

I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues. ~ Dr. Seuss #quote

The only tired I was, was tired of giving in. ~ Rosa Parks #quote










....of flowers is....
When you give a lesson in meanness to a critter or a person don`t be surprised if they learn their lesson ~ Will Rogers #quote

A good scare is worth more to a man than good advice. ~ Anonymous #quote

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there. ~ George Harrison #quote

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter ~ W. Churchill #quote


...for a Canadian.
A book is a garden carried in the pocket. #Proverb from Saudi Arabia

A man may learn wisdom even from a foe. ~ Aristophanes #quote

Experience teaches only the teachable. ~ Aldous Huxley #quote

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The eagle has landed. ~ Neil Armstrong #quote

There is no hope for the satisfied man. ~ Frederick G. Bonfils #quote

Nihilism is best done by professionals. ~ Iggy Pop #quote

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. ~ Isaac Asimov, Salvor Hardin in "Foundation" #quote

You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist. ~ Indira Gandhi #quote

We cannot change anything unless we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses. ~ Carl Jung #quote

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. ~ J. R. Oppenheimer #quote

Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise. ~ Alice Walker #quote

The only paradise is paradise lost. ~ Marcel Proust #quote


Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. ~ Margaret Atwood, Cat's Eye #quote

A book must be the ax for the frozen sea within us. ~ Franz Kafka #quote

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. ~ Lucille Ball #quote

Take what you can use and let the rest go by. ~ Ken Kesey #quote




We are all born mad. Some remain so. ~ Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot #quote

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river. ~ Nikita Khrushchev #quote

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~ Albert Pine #quote

When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou #quote

Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made. ~ Otto von Bismarck #quote

I base my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. ~ Gilda Radner #quote

It's the suppression of the word that gives it the power, the violence, the viciousness. ~ Lenny Bruce #quote

Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business. ~ Tom Robbins #quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment