Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 14 June 2012

Info Post
Churches in and around Cuenca Ecuador


What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness? ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau #quote

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway. ~ Mother Teresa #quote





Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato #quote

Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind ~ Henry James #quote


No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~ Aesop #quote

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy...the philosophy is kindness ~ Dalai Lama #quote



Shall we make a new rule of life from tonight: always try to be a little kinder than is necessary? ~ J.M. Barrie #quote

It is a bit embarrassing to have been concerned with the human problem all one's life and find at the end that one has no more to offer by way of advice than 'try to be a little kinder'. ~ Aldous Huxley #quote


When you receive a kindness, remember it. When you do a kindness, forget it. ~ Greek #Proverb

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.  ~ Abraham Joshua Heschel #quote
 



Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone, kindness in anothers trouble and courage in your own ~ Adam Lindsay Gordon #quote

I've learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant & kindness from the unkind.  I shouldn't be ungrateful to these teachers ~ K. Gibran #quote



What I want is so simple I almost can't say it: elementary kindness. ~ Barbara Kingsolver #quote

The ideas that have lighted my way have been kindness, beauty and truth. ~ Albert Einstein #quote





So many Gods, so many creeds / So many paths that wind and wind / When just the art of being kind / Is all this sad world needs. ~ E. Wilcox #quote

The highest form of wisdom is kindness. ~ The Talmud #quote


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.  ~ Robert Brault #quote

Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world. ~ Annie Lennox #quote

What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness? ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau #quote

Those who have suffered, who have known poverty or oppression, are generally the most prone to kindness. Perhaps it is well to endure some misery if only to learn this lesson. ~ Arthur Lynch #quote

An unimaginative person can neither be reverent or kind. ~ John Ruskin #quote

Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. ~ Seneca the Younger #quote

There's only one rule that I know of, babies - God damn it, you've got to be kind. ~ Kurt Vonnegut #quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment