Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 18 June 2012

Info Post
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books On My
Summer To-Be-Read List
Summer means the beach, sunshine, some swoony romance, and a lot of contemporaries for me! Don't get me wrong, I love my Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Dystopians, and those definitely have their own swoon-worthy moments (Aria + Peregrine, anyone?) - but something about summer equals contemporary. I tossed in 3 non-contemps just to mix it up (goin' crazy, I know!) a bit.

I also chose books that I actually own and have in my current possession and reach. While I'm excited for books that are coming out soon or ones I want to get my hands on, my TBR stack is freakin' out of control.

The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long

7 Clues To Winning You by Kristin Walker

Being Friends With Boys by Tera Elan McVoy

Take A Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg

The List by Siobhan Vivian

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne

Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson


My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger

PS. Were you paying attention? I know it's not 10, but I couldn't help it!
What's on your Summer TBR?
Leave a link and I'll hop by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment