Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 June 2012

Info Post
TGIF is hosted by Ginger at Greads!

Best I've Read So Far
We're half way through the year (crazy how time flies!), which top 3 books are the best you've read so far this year?

I kind of answered this for Armchair BEA (read the post here!), but that was definitely more than a Top 3 haha. This was DIFFICULT, you guys. Like...it's baffling how much I debated about this for the week. But as of this very moment, I've settled with these:

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller

(just don't ask me tomorrow, it'll probably change by then!)

What's your best of 2012?
Leave me your link and I'll come check it out!
Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View, meant to spotlight two blogs and allows bloggers to link up and meet other fabulous bookish friends and share the Following love!

This week's spotlight blogs are: Novel Sounds (love this blog!) & Fighting Dreamer

And the question of the week is:
Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?

Well, seeing as how I've just seen a commercial for Magic Mike, we all know where my head is at. Men poppin' out of cakes for me? Sure! Let's get it on!

Peregrine from the Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi.
I adore him, and have you seen him on the cover of Through the Ever Night? He's got that perfect True Blood Stephen Moyer/Bill Compton style rockin' and...I mean. Yes please.

Joe from The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. 
As long as he pops out playing his saxophone. Shirtless. And then he recites poetry.

Prince Maxon from The Selection by Kiera Cass
...just as long as it's actually Ethan Peck.

Who would jump out of your cake?
Leave me your link and I'll hop by!
And of course I'd love to return a follow if you are kind enough to follow me :)

PS. Have you entered the giveaway to win a copy of The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D? Ends tomorrow night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment