Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 24 October 2011

Info Post
Halloween is the absolute best time of year to take your DIY skills to another level -  because everyone knows that crazy handmade digs always take the cake in the costume stakes. On that note, I'm excited to announce that mega fashion community Chictopia is kicking off Halloween with its first ever I DIE FOR DIY costume contest. And guess what? They've asked me to help judge the best entries, along with my girl Jenni of I Spy DIY and Chictopia's own DIY experts. The best news? The grand prize includes $300 in cash (ummm as in actual money!), 500 Chic Points, a feature on the Chictopia homepage, and a profile on the Chictopia blog.

So if you plan on throwing together a crazy cool Halloween outfit make sure you document it early in the evening and upload it at Chictopia once your party headache has worn off.

To enter, upload your outfit over at Chictopia and tag the 'Style' as  I Die for DIY. In the entry, write about how your costume came about and if you made it yourself. Your costume doesn't strictly have to be DIY, but you know me - I'll be drawn to those that are! A handful of the most voted, favorited, commented and retweeted entries will be contenders as the winning entries. I hope you'll get involved, because I absolutely can't wait to see everyone's entries and work with Chictopia to pick a winner! Click here to read more about the contest. 

Lacking in costume inspiration? Check back here this week because I have some lined up for you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment