Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 October 2011

Info Post
The Chronicles of Her recently quizzed me on life, future DIY projects and all manner of other things, so make sure you pop over to check out the interview and pics - which include a yet to be published DIY project (!). Check out the post here

As part of the collaboration, Carmen asked me to take a picture of what's in my handbag. Never one to say no to turning my tote upside down and letting all the random coins, sand and hair ties fall out, here's my stash.



+ Iphone with hello kitty phone case. My love of hello kitty started off as a joke but is now becoming an embarrassing reality.
+ Needle and thread - because you never know when you'll get a chance to do a sneaky DIY. Sometimes I also carry a current DIY (beading etc) to do while I'm on the train or in a cab.
+ Bobby pins - not just two, millions in fact.
+ Business cards and black business card holder - in HK if you don't have a stash of business cards to hand out at any given moment you may as well be invisible.
+ Kiehl's ultra facial moisturiser - 'nuf said.
+ Vintage style notebook - I jot notes like a mad woman.
+ My favourite sunglasses (usually at least 1 pair but sometimes up to 3).
+ Kiehl's fragrance free lip balm - At the risk of sounding like Kiehl's paid for his post (honestly they didn't), I think I finally may have found an accessible alternative to Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment. Although I usually carry both just in case...
+ Kindle - this has seriously changed my life. You don't have to carry heavy books with you and always have access to new books. If you love reading you have to get one.
+ One thing I forgot to include in the pics is my MAC bright red lipstick, which is always in my handbag. Perfect for bringing sparkle to a basic outfit when you feel you need it.

What's in your handbag?

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment