Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 2 October 2011

Info Post
You need to make these. A while ago I was perusing my friend Jen of The Style Crusader's website and came across an amazing pic of a pair of glitter backed boots - and I bet you can guess what my first thought was. TOTAL DIY inspiration no?


Not long after, Steph and Trish of Le Fanciulle and I were chatting on instagram (as you do), and they tagged me in the very same pic - 'G this is soo DIYable!'. Great minds think alike right?  Cut to two days later and the lovely ladies had made a pair of their own. Talk about efficient, and they look so so amazing.  They simply took a pair of tan boots and added glue and gold glitter to the back.  Talk about easy! Head to their blog and check out the DIY instructions here.


Have a DIY you want to share? Email/tweet/facestalk me - I love seeing your creations!

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment