Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 30 October 2011

Info Post

What's not to love about J Brand  releasing 3 limited edition fall colours of their trademark skinny jeans, of which 100% of the profits go to City Year, an LA based charity that's working to keep kids in school. I love seeing  companies use their influence to do good, and fashion for charity projects are my favourite! This gorgeous vine coloured pair have slipped straight into my transitional wardrobe and I've barely taken them off since they arrived. Head here to check out the range.

J Brand is hoping to sell 1000 pairs, so if you're in need of a wardrobe staple like these, why not head over to their website and pick up a pair - knowing that you're helping a really good cause in the process.

Pssst... I have a really fun DIY project planned for these jeans in the coming weeks which I look forward to sharing with you! Hint: Isabel Marant...

0 comments:

Post a Comment