Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 13 October 2011

Info Post
I spent last weekend in Seoul and it was absolutely amazing - I'm so happy to be finally ticking off a few of my must-see Asian destinations. Seoul is the place for you if you're into coffee shops, waffles (random I know!) korean bbq and loads of shopping. But not if you're bad at navigation because to me it seemed that the street address system is totally shagged. If don't love Korean pop music when you arrive you definitely will by the time you leave. Here are a few pics.


Pics:
Velvet bow and DIY neon collar necklace
A jar as a vase
Yes that's a battered chip covered sausage
Love padlocked fences in Namsan Park
Angry birds
More heart attack on a stick street food
Green tea latte
Fairy floss for lunch in Namsan Park

Follow via Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment