Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 19 February 2012

Info Post
Hosted by The Story Siren, In My Mailbox was created so bloggers can share the books they've acquired in the past week (via purchase, library, for review, etc.) - I participate every two weeks :)

Purchase
I was able to keep my buying at a minimum and only picked up:
The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater (read my review here!)
The copy I read was an eBook, so I'm excited to have the physical copy as a part of my collection!

Library
Unfortunately, I think I made up for my buying cap by overdoing it at the library - especially since I'm still working on the last stack I got!
Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
Halo - Alexandra Adornetto
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare (Finally!) 

Forget You - Jennifer Echols
Be More Chill - Ned Vizzini
Paper Covers Rock - Jenny Hubbard
Sweethearts - Sara Zarr
The Probability of Miracles - Wendy Wunder

I'm excited to get started on it all!

What did you get this week? Leave me your link and I'll make sure to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment